What: A free all-day conference to promote, educate, encourage, and sustain the ministry of foster care, adoption, and caring for the displaced youth in the surrounding area.
When: Saturday, May 6th > Doors open at 8:00a
Where: Martinsburg Grace Brethren Church | 300 S Mullberry St. in Martinsburg
Come to Connect: For a time of worship, fellowship, and refreshment. Free Childcare is provided and a discounted food truck will be offered for lunch.
- Foster Care and School
- Marriage and Adoption/Foster Care
- Waiting for Adoption: Handling the pain of waiting
- Foster Grandparenting: When the Family Comes Together
- The Church and Foster Care: How Can the Church Support this Ministry
- CYS and Parents: Fostering a Healthy Relationship
- Potential Fostering Family Q&A
- Grief and Trama
RSVP by April 14th
For additional information or to register, email: firstname.lastname@example.org